100 Things To Do in London GB

Good morning, everybody! I'm visiting her in London. So it should be a very useful guidebook for anyone who wants to visit London. But first, coffee at...Costa. Why Costa? It's just like a well-known chain in the UK. All right. Get a full English breakfast and we are going to Bill's. Top up your Oyster Card. Take the tube. You want to walk on this area and have everyone stand on the right side so a tip for you guys. We're going down~ Watch a show in London.


We're going to watch "An American in Paris", but not today. take paint in front of Big Ben and this bus if you require. Big Ben! Check out the London Eye. I'm too scared of elevations, so I'm not going to go up it, but isn't it beautiful Take a draw by one of the ruby-red phone booths.

It's an extremely obligatory photo here. Visit Buckingham Palace, I adoration the gold details of this region. Take a selfie with one of the lions at Trafalgar Square. Yes! Check out the artistry at the National Gallery, it's free That was such a cool museum. Take a cherry-red doubled decker bus. Let's try to get a good sit. Check out the views at Sky Garden. I adoration this building. It is super photogenic and you can see all the beautiful like gravestones and the idea is stunning. By the windows, it says what we are looking at. So City Hall, City hall. Cross the London Bridge, it's not falling down. Talk about the condition because earlier today it was somber and cold.

It even rained a bit. Yeah, and now it's sunny. It's beautiful! It's sunny! Watch one of Shakespeare's plays at the Globe. It's very traditional and one of my favorite knowledge in London. We're now going to go to St. Paul's Cathedral, but we can't a movie there. But let's go check it out. Yes. Gotta shop at Boots. Afternoon tea at Bea's. You gotta have Nando's when you're in London. Travel to Hogwarts forth from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters! Pick up a snack at Pret. Take a set to Paris. We picked up lavenders at the flower market So quite! My hand smells so good right now because we were maintaining this. Oh yeah, and Joan got this to take home. Oh yes, I did! I cherish lavender. Now let's check out Brick Lane Market. Apparently, all the shops are open on Sundays exclusively so it's a good day to check it out. If you implore good Indian nutrient, I heard Brick Lane is the place to go. Right here. Check out one of the pop-up shops. Slews of decorator labels for a discounted price. Everywhere you turn in Shoreditch, lots of street art.

At Old Spitalfields Market. Lastly dining fish and chippings! Yay! When in London, check out All Saints! We are in front of Box Park, and this is made from receptacles kind of like the one in Seoul, Common Ground. I heard taking a pitch-black cab is like a big deal here. Oh so windy. We went to too many sells today, but there's another one right there It's called Exmouth market, and there's a lot of cute cafes, eateries. So obviously check it out If you're here another sell to add to your inventory When in London why not check out Burberry because it is from here. I'm gonna go eye shopping at Harrods because I don't have the money for it.

Jo Malone is from London, so let's reek their fragrances. Don't forget to take the famous Egyptian Escalators. And of course, you have to check out the nutrient dormitory. Marble stairs, marble stories, marble backs. Yes. Can't forget to pick up the tea. Rent a bicycle. Travel your bike through Hyde Park. Check out the Marble Arch. Don't forget to dock your motorcycle on time. Now let's get some store done. I want to introduce some of my favorite UK brands to you all. And you can always go to Selfridges for all of the brands. Four pounds. Perfect break after all that shopping.

Check out Carnaby Street. It's so cute here. One last department store. I'm in front of Liberty London, really unique it used to sell a lot of textiles, but now it has everything Here " it's by". Liberty London. We're in front of Jamie Oliver. I'm actually not going to eat here today but when I was studying abroad in 2012 this was actually one of my favorite eateries because their pasta was amazing, adoration their drinks as well, so this is highly recommended. It's kind of all over the UK I think so highly want to recommend this eatery to you guys. Right now I'm in front of Picadilly Circus. And behind me is typically daylights, like lots of LED sunlights and screens but the objective is changing it so subsequently this year they will have newly illuminated screens for you guys. I'm kind of sad that I won't see it, but it's okay. This is Leicester square. There are a lot of film premieres here And I don't know if you guys can be found in but there's a sign for Guardians of the Galaxy, it's coming out soon I'm super stimulated. I heard it's impossible to journal tickets, but if you're a Harry Potter fan You gotta watch this.

Walking over to seven dials. If you're into cute stores and cuter eateries they have it here. Covent Garden Market. So much ruby-red in London. This is a post box and you can send your mail to anywhere you'd like. when I was studying abroad I used to send Postcards to do my family and acquaintances, and I don't have postcards with me today But "that's like" a fun thing.

Heading over to Sunday Roast. Yay! I'm going to Sunday Roast at Winchester Yay, let's go. It's 2 for 20 pounds Chicken and beef. This is Granary Square recommended by one of you guys. So thank you this residence is super cute lots of cute eateries I insure and there is a canal here, so let's go a little bit closer to that area. Let's check out the British Library. You can sit on a work( lol) Check out one of London's many universities. I'm in front of UCL. This campus is huge. Let's check out Waterstone. This is the Colville the Barnes and Noble of London. Gaze for all the blue plaques around London. Here it says Robert Aikman a writer and Co-founder of the Inland Waterways Association lived and worked here really cool English history around London.

And to learn more history you are able to check out the British Museum. Grab a bite to eat at Eat. Visit, Kensington Palace it's one of my favorites in the UK. So dark-green here. The travel grocery store at Waitrose or Sainsbury's. Gotta pick up my favorite UK snack. I adoration these microchips or crisp and chocolate. I know we didn't reach Abbey Road and so many other museums, but I'm going to end it here because we hit 100 but don't forget to pick up a souvenir.

Comments